Access Spotcycle From Your Computer or Tablet
Get more from Spotcycle on your computer or tablet browser with even more great features!
- Create and save personalized and/or thematic bike routes.
- Manage and edit your bike routes: annotate points of interest, add or erase points on the route, or add descriptions to bike routes and annotations.
- Share bike routes with other members or with your social media community (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or e-mail) and try out routes from other members.
Synchronize bike routes with your device
- Download bike routes you've created on your computer to your device.
- Displays bike and bike dock availability at bike stations.
- Save Google Maps biking directions to and from nearby bike stations as bike routes.
- Group and manage your favorite bike stations together by address or proximity.
- Search for nearby local businesses, such as restaurants and shops using Google Places.
- Displays the time of the last update below the title.
- Pie chart icons indicating bike (in red) and bike dock (in blue) availability.
- View bike paths, bike stations or both with the layers feature.
- Search for bike stations by name, bike or bike dock availability.
- Identifies your position automatically.
- Choose and customize your map views and pins.
- Available in French and English.