Spotcycle 4.0 for iOS and Spotcycle 3.4.2 for Android updates now available for download
Built upon our existing Spotcycle Lab backbone, Spotcycle 4.0 merges the best of Spotcycle with Spotcycle Lab to make your favorite bike share app even more useful.
For iOS users, we’ve made a number of performance enhancements and bug fixes. Here’s a shortlist of the changes in 4.0 that we have made from version 3.4.1:
- Added the Reality+ augmented reality overlay for locating bike stations in live view.
- Added station clustering to make it easier to locate stations and bikes in a general area.
- Improved and unified the navigation menu to make it more user-friendly.
- Removed the Spotcycle.net account feature (as we previously mentioned), which means that bike routes, the Web application and synchronizing favorites are no longer available.
For Android users, we’ve also made a number of improvements in Spotcycle 3.4.2, which includes:
- Removed the Spotcycle.net account feature
- Resolved a number of issues
For the full list of features, make sure you check out the Spotcycle product page.
Also (if you haven’t already noticed), we’ve updated the Spotcycle Web site to make it more user-friendly and mobile-friendly.